20 Love Yourself Quotes if you struggle with Self-Love
Hey you, I know the the hardest part of self-love is loving yourself when you are not there yet. To love yourself, you need to see your self-worth before the world sees it. One of the most important lessons we can learn in life is to love ourselves, because how we treat ourselves, will directly impact how we treat others.
So what does loving yourself really mean?
To love yourself means having the courage to put YOU first, because no-one else it going to. Sometimes choosing to put yourself first may be hard, because it means that you may be upsetting others in the process. Loving yourself means that you need to look out for YOU, your body, your health, your mind and your spirit.
I always thought that the term self-love meant being selfish, but what it really means is taking care of YOU. To love yourself means that it’s time to be honest with yourself, about who you are and what you need in order to be happy.
Self-love is the foundation on which we build a happy life. To love yourself means to take the time you need to do the things that you enjoy, so make time for your passion or your hobbies.
Loving yourself also means accepting you are. Flaws and all. It means forgiving yourself and allowing yourself to make mistakes. In order to be successful at anything in life, you need to first believe that you deserve it and you need to believe that you’re worth it.
It’s easier said than done I know. That’s why we’ve rounded up a list of our best quotes that will inspire you to love yourself.
- Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.
- If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.
- Put yourself at the top of your to-do list every single day and the rest will fall into place.
- There’s no need to be perfect to inspire others. Let others get inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
- Perfection is overrated.
- Screw Perfection- You are enough
- Loving yourself isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.
- To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.
- Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
- To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.
- Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it
- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.
- Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults
- I don’t like myself, I’m crazy about myself.
- You alone are enough. You have nothing to prove to anyone.
- The moment you accept yourself, you become beautiful
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
- It is never too late to be what you might have been.
- Be picky about vibes. Be picky about the energy you surround yourself with. You owe yourself that much.
- The more love you show yourself, the more you can offer others.